LoveByte is all about bringing couples closer together! Since our launch on iOS, we have captivated the hearts and attention of tens of thousands. We are still growing fast! So join us on our journey as an iOS App Developer! YOU will be in charge of improving our popular app to keep the couples loving. Together, we can build stronger relationships around the world. (:
– Develop iOS mobile application using Objective-C
– Participate and plan UI design
You must be someone with the following:
– Can code
– Ability to learn and adapt quickly
– Energized by fast pace work environment, pushes sense of urgency
– Self-motivated and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude
– Experience in iOS app development (or other mobile app development)
– Experience in cloud computing (e.g. Amazon Web Services) and scaling
– Ruby and Ruby on Rails (or other backend languages/frameworks)
– Background in Computer Science or related field
You don’t have to be experienced in iOS app development, you just have to have the appetite to learn… because there’s so much you can learn at LoveByte!
Why work with us?
Working at LoveByte is awesome. You will have the freedom of choosing what to wear everyday! No dress up Mondays and everyday can be dress down Fridays! So let your creativity take over! We also promise that you will not be isolated in a cubicle and coding your day away. LoveByte loves exchange of ideas, so we opted for a collaborative environment where whenever a great idea comes to you, just shout it out to share!
Working time is flexible and open to negotiation. Most excitingly, we have TGIF Fridays – where fun begins at 5! Celebrations and bonding activities (includes beer *wink*) are just some examples! Best of all, we pay you to soak up the sun and not work on your birthday and also present you with a welcome pack on day 1.
If you’re somebody who is hungry to learn from the very best and enjoys finishing each day impressed by your own accomplishments of good work, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, write in to us at email@example.com with your resume, and portfolio if any.
Also let us know what funky title you will want to have, Rockstar Developer, Code Assassin, The Exterminator, or suggest something more creative. We aren’t hiring just an iOS App Developer (title was picked for search purposes).