Are you confused about what a Promise or a Couple Ring signifies and what it actually means? Here we’ll explain the basics behind these two and why you should give one to your loved one.
A Promise Ring is excatly that, a promise. It could be a promise that you will propose one day, or that you will stop smoking once you get married or that you are really serious about the relationship.
The Couple Ring is just a fun thing to share together and to show the world that you two are together and in a relationship. A couple ring is entirely without promises, unless you choose to make one. The Couple ring is more a couple status, like the “In a relationship” status you have on Facebook. Depending on the design you choose, this could be an obvious shout out to the world that you two love each other, or a piece of jewelry that only the two of you know the significance of, this is perfect if you wish to keep your relationship secret for a while…
A promise or a couple ring doesn’t need be expensive, the importance is what it represents. It’s a way to show your affection , it shows your desire and intention.
The difference with a couple or a promise ring from an engagement ring is basically the level of commitment. A couple or a promise ring is the middle ground between just dating and going to spend the rest of our life together.
Here are a few good reasons to why you should give your loved one a Promise Ring:
- You are madly in love with your special someone, and you just want to express it through this ring because there are no words that can express all the love you have in your heart.
- You can’t afford a fancy ring now, but someday you can and you will.
- You know you’re just not ready to be engaged maybe because both of you are still very young or still not financially ready for a marriage.
- You are ready for a commitment, and you want to make a promise.
- You’re really serious about the relationship and you want your partner to know that.
Here are a few good reasons to why you should give your loved one a Couple Ring;
- To remind your loved one of all the love and affection you have for each other, everyday, without any pressure and promises about the future
- To establish your relationship together
- To say I Love You
- To show your loved one that you are serious in your relationship and that you are dating exclusively
So what’s the difference between a couple ring and a promise ring? Basically only the promise that lies within the promise ring.
The importance when giving a couple or a promise ring is to choose a ring that would not be confused with an engagement or a wedding ring. So choose a design that is simple, and we do recomend not to wear it on the same finger where you would wear your engagement or wedding ring , as to avoid confusion.
Pssst, You do Know we have a selection of great Couple Rings in our GiftStore? These are perfect to establish your relationship or just to say I Love You. <3