Date nights need not be costly and fancy, as long as both parties are spending quality time and enjoying each others’ company. Staying at home when you are on a budget is a good opportunity to communicate and have fun in comfortable home clothes without having to behave or impress.
- Bake together and eat them out of the oven.
- Take a walk around the neighborhood.
- Cook for each other and prepare a candlelit dinner.
- Kickstart a project to improve the house.
- Work out together.
- Take out old photo albums and tell stories about those memories.
- Snuggle on the couch and watch a movie while indulging in your favorite snacks!
- Make a collage board of your planned future together.
- Do a puzzle together.
- Take turns to give each other a massage.
- Sit outside and look at the stars.
- Sign up for an online course together.
- Do brain teasers together. See who is the smarter one!
- Cook extra and share them with the neighbours.
- Get some deals on Groupon for your next date out.
- Play video games together and enjoy the competition.
Check out more date ideas on LoveByte app. Get it on your mobile (iOS/Android): http://lovebyte.us/getapp
LoveByte Cupid <3